Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Frog Prince

 At one time, there lived a king who has some lovely daughters, but the youngest daughter of the most beautiful. He has a gorgeous face and always looks radiant. He was named Mary. Near the palace of the king there are vast and dense forests, and under an old lime-tree, there was a well. One hot day, Princess Mary went to play into the woods and sat on the edge of the water was a very cold shower. When he was tired of the Princess took a golden ball and then threw it high and catching it again. Playing ball is a toy throwing his hobby.


However, once the princess's golden ball can not be captured. The ball then fell to the ground and rolled into the lake, the eyes of the princess continued to look at her golden ball, the ball kept going until it disappeared in a dark lake, the lake bottom until it was invisible. The princess began to cry. The longer the cries got louder. When he was still crying, the sound of someone talking to him, "What makes you sad princess? Cries the host is making my daughter moved ... The Princess looked around for where the direction of the sound, he just saw a big frog with an ugly face on the water surface. "Oh ... are you who were talking frog? I'm crying because my golden ball fell into the lake ". "Stop crying," said the frog. I can help you take your gold ball, but what would you give to me later? ", Continued the frog.

"Whatever you ask will I give, and pearl jewelry, even I would give a golden crown that I wear this," said the princess. The frog replied, "I do not want jewelry, pearls, and even your golden crown, but I want you to want to be friends and be there with my partner to eat, drink and sleep with you. If you promise to fulfill all my wishes, I'll get back your golden ball ", said the frog. "Well, I promise I will fulfill all your desires if you managed to bring back my golden ball." The princess thought, how could a frog who can speak live on land for a long time. He could only play in the water with other frogs singing. Having promised the princess, the frog immediately dives into the lake, and in a short time, he returned to the surface with a golden ball in her mouth and then threw it into the ground.

The Princess was triumphal because she got her golden ball back. The Princess caught her golden ball and then ran home."Wait ... hold on," said the frog. "Take me with you, I can not run as fast as you." But it's useless to call out the frog princess, he still ran left of the frog. The frog felt sorrowful and back to the lake again.


The next day, when the Princess was sitting with his father over lunch, the sound jumps on stair marble. Arriving at the top, there was a knock at the door and crying, "Princess, princess ... opened the door for me". The princess rushed to the door. But when he opened the door, turns in front of the frog's already there. Surprised he immediately shut the door hard. He resumed his seat at the table and looked frightened. The King who saw her frightened daughter asked, "What are you afraid of my daughter?Is there a giant that will take you away? "No dad, not a giant but a disgusting frog," said the princess. "What did he want?" Asked the king to his daughter.

Then the princess told me again what happened to him yesterday. "I never thought he would come to this palace ..", said the Princess. Not long ago, there was a knock on the door again."Princess ..., daughter opened the door for me. Did you forget to greet you at the lake yesterday? "At last the King said to his daughter," what have you promised to be kept. Come on, open the door for him ".


With heavy steps, the youngest daughter opened the door, then immediately enter the frog princess dang follow up to the table. "Lift me and let it sit next to you," said the frog. On the orders of the King, guardian of preparing dishes for frogs in addition to Princess Mary. The frog immediately eats food on the plate with a long stick out its tongue. "Well, really do not have rules. Seeing him just made me feel uncomfortable, "said Princess Mary.
The Princess ran to her room. Now he felt relieved to escape from the frog. However, all of a sudden, when about to lay down in bed ... "Kwoook!" Turns the frog was already in his bed. "Quite a frog! Although I already said promise, this has gone too far! "Princess Mary was furious, and then he threw the frog on the floor. Bruuk! Miraculously, all of a sudden smoke came out of the frog's body. From the smoke coming out of a handsome prince.



"Thank you, Princess Mary ... you've saved me from the evil magic of a wizard. Because you have hurled me, the magic disappeared, and I returned to its original form. "Said the prince."Forgive me for having reneged on a promise," said the princess with great regret. "I'm sorry. I purposely make you angry that you threw me, "said the Prince. Time passes so quickly. Finally the Prince and Princess Mary to marry binding oath of allegiance, and they lived happily.

The moral: Do not ever play with an appointment in advance and think about the promises that we will create.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktop